1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Like-new Skull 5010xx sz 29 (fits larger, see inside for details) *Priced to move*

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mrpo0nani, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrpo0nani

mrpo0nani Well-Known Member

Just like title says, pair of sz29 5010xx with barely any wear on them. These are the newer Pima cotton run, which imo gets softer in feel and produces nicer fades than the Texas run.
    A little blue peeks out from the back of the knee. The most faded part would be the back belt loop and I tried to show true color on that one. TONS of life left in this pair.
    I bought them off of a friend back in September who said he wore them twice for 2 hours total and have only tried on once for less than an hour.

Doesn't shrink much according to SuFu and other's I've asked. Fits a 30 or 29 waist. Measurements are true to the site:

[​IMG]

Retail $289 Paid $230

Price- $210 $200 $160 shipped | paypal
    Any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  2. longwalker

longwalker Well-Known Member

jeans laid flat naturally ( not aligned) what's the rear waistband length?

3. Miniaznray

Miniaznray Member

are they still for sale, can i have these for 140?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.