1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Libertine Libertine Totem Blanket Coat in Small

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by brock786, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brock786

brock786 Member

Up for sale is a Fall/Winter '11 Totem Blanket Coat by the Danish brand Libertine Libertine. It is 70% wool and 30% polyester making it very appropriate construction for the fall and winter months. Chest is 21" across, length from the bottom of the collar to the bottom of the jacket is 27.5", and the length from shoulder sleeve to hand opening is 22.5".

It has only been worn a handful of times and pilling has been kept to a minimum and has been taken care of excellently appearing good as new. I even still have the price tag that came attached to it via pin that I will include. I'm asking $130 OBO. Jacket is located in Berlin, Germany and I will ship to anywhere in the world.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  2. longwalker

longwalker Well-Known Member

what's the shell material?

3. brock786

brock786 Member

It's 70% Wool and 30% Polyester, updated the post to reflect that.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  4. longwalker

please let me know the measurements. thanks

5. brock786

brock786 Member

Sure, the chest is 21" across and the length from bottom of the collar to the very bottom of the jacket is 27.5".

6. longwalker

HOW ABOUT SLEEVE FROM SHOULER SEAM?

7. brock786

brock786 Member

22.5" from shoulder seam to hand opening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.