1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Lewis Leathers Aviakit Lightning 42...excellent shape. Price lowered!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by EgliComet, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EgliComet

EgliComet Well-Known Member

I've got my Lightning on eBay. Here's the ad copy:
    For your consideration is a nearly new, hardly worn Lewis Leathers Aviakit Lightning 402 in sheepskin leather. Size 42. I purchased this from Sid Mashburn in Atlanta...cost was $1200. I've worn it less than a dozen times and it's condition reflects this. It's also spent it's life in a non-smoking home.
    If you have a Aero J106 in the ssme size I'd be interested in a trade.

Should you like to try it on and would like to make the trek to Oyster Bay, NY before the auction ends please get in touch. Also, ask all questions before bidding as I do not accept returns.
    Thanks for looking!

Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/141862854487?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.