1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Levis Selvedge Goods Hesher 33x32

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by hamm23, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamm23

hamm23 Well-Known Member

I bought these about 2 months ago and only wore them 4-5 times due to the low rise. Size 33x32. I'm more of a 501 guy and never felt comfortable in these. The color is fantastic, they are a grey-cast denim with orange and white selvedge. No fading, no set creases. $45 obo.

I should be able to get some actual pics up later.

Waist: 18" (these sitting pretty low on the hips)
    Inseam: 33"
    Knee: 8.75"
    Leg opening: 8.5"

Link to them on Levis.com: http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11632301

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  2. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd Well-Known Member

3. richard0296

richard0296 New Member

bit of a lurker here, first post i think, any idea of postage cost to sydney, australia ?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.