1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Levis 1954 501xx Cone Denim - Size 30

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Master Milano, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Milano

Master Milano Well-Known Member

Awesome repro jeans by levis and they are just sweet, I can already imagine some of the fades you can get with this. It's one of those pairs of jeans you can just wear the hell out of because it's not the typical tight fit. Raw, made of cone denim in North Carolina, USA. Right now it is unwashed and unSanforized and can shrink a size or two when you do wash it. RIght now it is at a 30 x 32. With a pair of jeans like this I wouldn't even wash them actually but I am just putting them up to see what happens to them. I'm sure someone can appreciate these as much as i do.

Straight fit.

Own pics to come, but here it is for now.

2. dryfish

dryfish Well-Known Member

measurement please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.