• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let's discuss: COS, Collection of Style

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody pick up the deep round neck tees lately? Any thoughts on fit/quality would be awesome tia.
Really want to but when I try to put them in my basket on the site it just... doesn't work. Anyone else having this problem? Been meaning to email them about it.

rublev

Reaction score
^^^ No problems with the site for me.

The few things i bought from the sale arrived last week. The cotton linen blend knit was a bit disappointing.., there a hole near the shoulder and the fit was kinda crappy..., and if i'm being picky it was only 9% linen or something. The cotton linen oversized shirt is maybe the best thing i've bought from them though - perfect! Really nice crinkly material and the hidden placket looks great (and a bargain at £30!). Kinda sums up my experience with cos... sometimes really impressed / sometimes really underwhelmed.

djt00

Reaction score
Another COS order arrived yesterday and I decided to keep both items. Pretty nice fabrics.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Really want to but when I try to put them in my basket on the site it just... doesn't work. Anyone else having this problem? Been meaning to email them about it.

Same thing. They're sold out.

Shryke

Reaction score
I just picked up this jumper from the store today. I saw it on their website, and thought it looked pretty nice (if a little plain.) It's about a third of each alpaca, wool and polyester. Perfectly fills my need for a basic medium weight knit to fit over a heattech, and under my red TOJ DR next Winter. I'm lucky enough to get further discount on it because I work in the same shopping centre, and I know the guys who work in the store, so it only cost me £26 instead of RRP £60.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Alright, thanks for the info. Just ordered the wool blend tee in size large. It may be too short though, since I like most of my tops 27-28 long.

Got the wool blend t-shirt earlier today. Gonna return it.

The cut was not what I expected. The arms and body are the same piece of fabric, basically making the tee a two panel (front piece and back piece) construction which are cut out to the shape of a t-shirt. It was too boxy on me. Didn't take measurements but I guess 22 chest and 26ish length on a size L. Fabric was ok, a little thin.

Last edited:

rublev

Reaction score
They're pretty bad. I waited a week for my last package to arrive here in the UK. Returning is even worse - i've had to wait the full 30 whatever days for a refund.

rirawin

Reaction score

god damn their shipping is slow. ordered last friday and my packet still hasnt arrived to finland.

I think they've changed from Hermes to DPD, well certainly for parcels sent to the UK, so could be a reason for the slowness. However, I know since the sale, they've been VERY slow in dispatching items, due to the influx of orders. I waited nearly a week for them to dispatch an order, let alone a week for it to get to me in the UK ! :cloud:

rublev

Reaction score
DPD are much quicker than Hermes, or at least in my experience. It's getting the package to the courier / dispatching that they're usually slow at. I made an order on a Thursday and it wasn't shipped until the next Wednesday. I tracked it and it arrived in the UK late that night, and was delivered the next morning. Hermes would usually take another 3 days.

Layered drawstring shirt

Relaxed cotton trousers

Leather sleeve sweatshirt

Cotton leisure trousers

Anyone seen any of these in the flesh? I've got free shipping credit and i'm tempted by the shirt and one of trousers. Leather sweat looks nice but kinda warm for summer i'd imagine...

Last edited:

hipster

Reaction score
dpd here is the ******* worst. you cant request them to deliver the package at a certain time, they just say "yeah your package will be delievered somewhere between 8am-5pm", and their pickup facility is in middle of nowhere 20min drive away.

rublev

Reaction score
I think it all depends on where you are in the country and who your drivers are. From my experience DPD have been the best courier. Hermes and City Link are awful.

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really want to try out the cotton leisure trousers and relaxed cotton trousers but I haven't made it to a store yet, will try to report back when I do...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads