1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Leonard Paris Ties

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Lafont, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Randall

Randall New Member

They are spectacular ties if authentic and You get so that You can tell take offs pretty easily stating with whether they have the classic individual cert number however the original ties did not.Of all the ties I have ever worn the Leonard's cause a guaranteed response of several"nice tie" daily .....You can bank on it and that's good enough for Me.I gave several of mine to My Son in law who is an Attorney and He has been amazed especially re the reaction to the floral ties....my favourite.Lately I have been purchasing used Leonard's in excellent ie like new condition as they tend to be most spectactural,Randy