1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Left Field Natural Indigo Slub Selvedge Jeans 31 New with Tags

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by UniqueDude1000, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniqueDude1000

UniqueDude1000 Well-Known Member

I bought these online and they are too small for me. They are not from the seconds or overstock. These are a serious, tough pair of denim. Check out the fabric closeup I included! Check out this page for more info about these particular jeans: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/ind...d=50&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62&vmcchk=1

Price includes shipping to lower 48. Please include 4% paypal fee if not paying as gift. I've done a few transactions here on styleforum, as well as a ton on ebay. Feel free to ask me any questions, and check out my other listings. It's closet cleaning time!

Measurements:

Waist: 14 1/2"
    Inseam: 33 3/4"
    Tagged Size: 31

$Sold (tentatively)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  2. Addahn

Addahn Well-Known Member

good jeans at great price!

3. Ecco

Ecco Well-Known Member

What's the actual stated size on these?

4. UniqueDude1000

UniqueDude1000 Well-Known Member

Whoops, missed this. They are size 31, but it's best to go by the actual measurements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.