1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Leather Wallets - Hermes and Louis Vuitton

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dreamtripper, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Tony Yang

Tony Yang Well-Known Member

Hermes wallet quality is insane. The leather, saddlestiching on all stiches, leather skivving to make it as thin as possible and finishing is soo nice. Probably one of the best quality wallets in the world...but admittedly still overpriced.

Here's mine. mc2 Copernic in matte alligator in blue marine...reminds me of xenomorph skin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Well-Known Member

Tony - great photos and I agree the quality of Hermes wallets is outstanding. Nice watch (to say the least), too!

Here are a couple pics of my Hermes wallet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016