1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Leather wallet with zipper

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by phenom, Jun 17, 2006.

1. phenom

phenom Active Member

Not sure if I am in the right section, but I am looking for an upscale leather wallet with a zipper that holds the two flaps together, so no credit cards or anything can fall out.

Looked at BB and Amazon.com, couldn't find one. When I looked at Froogle.com, all I could find was a cheap looking Samsonite one.

I am willing to spend around $60.00, I am not quite the high roller that some of you guys are [​IMG]

2. jsp514

jsp514 Well-Known Member

Not a wallet expert here but I always associated zippered wallets with women's. Maybe that's why it is hard to find one?

3. yachtie

yachtie Well-Known Member

Try a "bikers" (i.e. motorcyclist's )wallet. They usually have a zipper and a snap flap.[​IMG]