• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I don't know about their quality, but what does "PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A OR IMPORTED." mean? LOL. Does it mean if it's the imported one, it's not made proudly?..... :eek:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you take everything so personally. jesus ******* christ. seriously bro, you need to take a chill pill. you called him THAT DUDE instead of artishard.
i think you're a decent kid, but you seriously need to take that 10 foot pole out of your ass somyoetime soon. not everyone's out to antagonize you.

what the **** are you talking bout marsupial? I wasnt even mad just clarifying that I knew who it was. I said that dude, cuz I meant the person I just saw as I scrolled down from kunks post made me want to buy rick again.

how can you assume what tone im using from words? I just had to explain myself, cuz I didnt get what your thumbs up comment was for. Basically i just didnt remember his name at the moment of my post...jesus lol

i'll be sure to post emotional states on my posts in parenthesis in the future though (confused and sarcastic feeling)

Last edited:

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmmmm, to buy another leather or not :embar:

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-Post:

350x467px-LL-1f236439_vm31v.jpeg
350x467px-LL-c8d547a4_e5UtS.jpeg

Dior from yoox, kinda leaning towards keeping it but it's expensive so I'm probably gonna sit on it for a week or two.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does not really look good to me. too short and in general i don't think it suits your frame. something with a more substantial, "drapier" leather would be nicer.

Hm. It's not quite as short as it appears in the photo but I think you might be right. Thanks brad.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
that's the most simple Dior leather I've ever seen. You could tell people it's DH and they wouldn't even believe you.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
any suggestions for another leather jacket for me? I was think of a some kind of bomber but I don't really like the aviator style front patch pockets. prefer something that's semi trim with regular slash pockets. I already have a short moto/cafe style leather, but was thinking of another in a different style. maybe something like this, but I'm probably half this guys height and twice his weight! :-/
3679078714_1c8c363e57_o.jpg
also, for something different. check out this leather (and mohair?) jacket from z zegna:
zzegna2012fw1.jpg

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, that jacket is really similar to the one i just posted, the collar is different and the pockets are vertical not horizontal. It'd be too big for you though.

My camera makes everything look like ****, I'll have to put it on again when I get home. It's definitely not boring but the lamb is pretty thick and not as drapey as a Rick or something (though it's way nicer quality).

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pull up your pants and burn the belt

What is the point of this kind of comment? This isn't the waywt thread.

Also if I burn the belt I can't pull up my pants...

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Parker, if anyone should buy a black TOJ A2, it's you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads