1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Leather Jacket Dilemma

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by aus335, Jan 6, 2014.

1. aus335

aus335 New Member

Hi,

I'm new here but have a small dilemma on which I need some advice/direction in. Purchased a Dolce and Gabbana Leather Bomber Jacket from the Mr Porter sale, 50 % off which made it £582.50.

However, when I received it there was a scratch on the front panel. Image attached.

I reported it to Mr Porter and they're only willing to offer a further 10% off and nothing more. They can't exchange it either as they've now sold out. Now this being my first proper leather jacket purchase, I wasn't sure if it was worth keeping and taking the additional 10% or returning for a refund?

Thanks in advance.

The damage
    [​IMG]

The jacket

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  2. aus335

aus335 New Member

3. sparrow

sparrow Well-Known Member

60% off is nice but