1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

LAST DROP - 10D Paul Stuart Driving Moccasins - Made in Italy, New in Box

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by godofcoffee, Apr 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godofcoffee

godofcoffee Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I have a pair of white driving moccasins from Paul Stuart for sale that I picked up a while back from Ron Rider. I bought two, planning to wear them out over the course of the year; but the first pair has lasted longer than I thought it would, so I'm selling the second BELOW COST.

Very high quality, a true 10D. My first pair has served me very well. Perfect for the upcoming summer!

A note: I don't think it says "made in Italy" anywhere on the shoes, but that's how Ron Rider listed them, and I believe him.

$50 shipped!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  2. PTVA

PTVA Active Member

Hello,

Are they true to size or do they run a little big/small? I am usually more toward a 10.5 in this style shoe. Thanks.

3. PTVA

PTVA Active Member

Sorry-- i glossed over the sentence where you mentioned they are a true 10d. Do you typically wear a 10 in other shoe varieties?

4. godofcoffee

godofcoffee Well-Known Member

I wear Paul Stuart 10s, which have worked perfectly for me and which are sized consistently with this pair. I also wear 10M Bass Weejuns and 10D-E Sebago loafers. I'm sorry I don't have any more points of reference, I mostly buy my oxfords MTM.

5. PTVA

PTVA Active Member

ok-- for $50 i'll give them a whirl. PM me with paypal information. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.