1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Large Glass Vases - What could I put in them?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by Bunnysmith, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Bunnysmith

Bunnysmith New Member

Hi everyone,

This is my first time on this site so I hope my question is appropriate. I have acquired two large glass vases (see through http://www.hallomall.com/home-decor/vases/glass-vases.html) and want to put something in them other than flowers! They are very big, any suggestions? I have bought 200 multicoloured glass pebbles, but they don't even fill one of them half way, so want ideas on what I could put in the rest of the vase/ what I can put in the other? Thanks :)
    P.s (the glass vases are to go in the living room as decoration)