1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Large behind - Made-to-measure pants in NYC?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by zuljee, Nov 14, 2012.

1. zuljee

zuljee New Member

I apparently have a disproportionately large behind, which means typical pants, when I sit down, bunch up with a lot of room in the front (near the waist), but are uncomfortably tight in the crotch area. I tried on some non-iron advantage chinos from BB, but they didn't fit right. Even BB's tailors said it was too much for alterations, and I should look at made-to-measure. (A bigger waist would just give too much room in front.)

So my question is, where can I go to get pants that fit? Does anywhere sell pants with a different cut that might fit me? Failing that, is there a reasonably priced place to go for made to measure? This is for business casual, daily around-the-office wear.

Thanks in advance.