1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Lands' End Canvas

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by moosy, Nov 12, 2009.

1. bombers

bombers Well-Known Member

Someone purchased one a few days back. You might wait a few more days for his comments on it like I am.

2. KPO89

KPO89 Well-Known Member

Someone purchased one a few days back. You might wait a few more days for his comments on it like I am.

I like the casual look and the fit but you can't really tell the real fit cause his sleeves pushed up. I feel like this is one of those "pin-the-shirt" tricks

3. eyeofthetig3r

eyeofthetig3r Active Member

got the shawl shaker cardigan in small. looks and fits good. heavy knit cotton.

4. bombers

5. chenzhongbi

chenzhongbi Well-Known Member

No, but post some reviews when you get that gray jersey blazer.

+1

6. bluemagic

bluemagic Well-Known Member

I just got the sweatshirt, and it fits very slim. The armholes are quite high.

7. poly800rock

poly800rock Well-Known Member

My down jacket has shipped, hopefully it will fare me well in NYC

8. sazon

sazon Well-Known Member

My down jacket has shipped, hopefully it will fare me well in NYC

I bought the down vest. Love it. Great fit, without being tooo slim.

Great touch with the fleece lined pockets and the two chest pockets. $59, and 30% off.

Can you dig it? I knew that ya could.

9. MinnesotaNice

MinnesotaNice Well-Known Member

No, but post some reviews when you get that gray jersey blazer.

I ordered it as well. Will post reviews when it gets in. They took a little long to ship, I ordered Monday night and it just left the warehouse today.

10. bombers

Yeah, they're pretty slow at getting it out of the warehouse for a company with superb customer service.

11. videocrew

videocrew Well-Known Member

12. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

I picked up the jersey blazer. I don't know about you tiny guys but its horribly sized on the larger end. My L easily fit like an XL in the body. The shoulders were a fucking mess.

13. bombers

post a quick fit pic.

And what's your body measurements?

14. mike868y

mike868y Well-Known Member

Still haven't received a shipping confirmation for my order. I'm hoping it will just show up without me getting an email. I was hoping it would arrive before I head home for Thanksgiving but I'm thinking that may not happen.

15. allcapitan

allcapitan Well-Known Member

Looks like frugality is important to you guys, after all. Hopefully I can get some good ideas on low cost buys from this thread. Cheers.

16. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Well-Known Member

I placed my order last thursday and I still might not recieve it till the 30th!

However, I finally recieved an older order of two chambray's in the colours: Light Navy Stripe and Washed Antique Indigo. These are really great especially the Antique Indigo.

17. KPO89

KPO89 Well-Known Member

I picked up the jersey blazer. I don't know about you tiny guys but its horribly sized on the larger end. My L easily fit like an XL in the body. The shoulders were a fucking mess.

Eeehhh I was worried about this. I'm a 38-39 in the chest so I fear this is gonna kill it for me. You can't go down from their small.

DAMN....it looked so promising.

Then again maybe as the sizes progress (s-->m-->L) the slim fit decreases. I could see a company like Lands End doing that. I'm trying for hope here. [​IMG]

18. stimulacra

stimulacra Well-Known Member

Order came in today, ordered everything about a week ago. Mostly I used the 30% off deal to do some gift shopping.

For myself I got the patterned poplin in Deepest Cobalt/Dark Spruce and a gray wool/silk tie. Overall the quality of the items are a great value for the price. A while ago I copped the red chambray shirt, great piece.

For casual clothes they're a pretty viable go-to alternative to all of the mall brands out there. Quality is probably a notch below J Crew but they have some nice of-the-moment pieces that offer an expedient way to try out some new looks.

19. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

post a quick fit pic. And what's your body measurements?
    I already returned it. I'm about a 46 jacket with a 34 waist.
    Eeehhh I was worried about this. I'm a 38-39 in the chest so I fear this is gonna kill it for me. You can't go down from their small. DAMN....it looked so promising. Then again maybe as the sizes progress (s-->m-->L) the slim fit decreases. I could see a company like Lands End doing that. I'm trying for hope here. [​IMG]
    Yeah, its not good. My first round of orders was all XL stuff. It fit me in the shoulders, hell some of it was even too big, but the rest of the measurements were a complete disaster. This round I went with everything sized L and it was just about as bad. The corduroy jacket was a fucking joke.

20. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Well-Known Member

What day did you order and are you in the Midwest?