1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Lambo's New $1.4mil Supercar

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by JetBlast, Sep 12, 2007.

1. JetBlast

JetBlast Well-Known Member

2. lee_44106

lee_44106 Well-Known Member

The name "Reventon" just sounds lame for a souped-up Lambo. I know it's the name of the bull that killed a toreador, but it still sounds lame.

3. DNW

DNW Well-Known Member

It's a nice idea, but a little gimmicky. Actual market value aside, if I had a choice of this or the Veyron, there's no question which one I'd buy.

4. dokelroth

dokelroth Well-Known Member

I would prefer a Honda Accord to this monstrosity.

5. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

I almost regurgitated my bacon egg and cheese breakfast sandwich after seeing this.

6. JetBlast

7. Dragon

Dragon Well-Known Member

I don`t see what is so special about this car. Just looks like an old stealth airplane inspired version of the regular Lambo.

8. Britalian

Britalian Well-Known Member

The rear end is one of the ugliest I've seen.

9. JetBlast

Dragon, wouldn't that be enough for a cash-heavy person to buy it? The fact that it looks like a rolling razor blade?

I'm still waiting for Andre Yew's pro opinion on this stuff [​IMG]

JB

10. Stazy

Stazy Well-Known Member

J, this car deserves a puking smilie. What can you get us? [​IMG]

11. Dragon

Dragon Well-Known Member

Dragon, wouldn't that be enough for a cash-heavy person to buy it? The fact that it looks like a rolling razor blade?
    JB

Apparently it is enough! [​IMG]

I didn`t read that closely, but I think they said that all of them are already sold.

Also it said that the design was based on the latest, fastest plane technology, so I guess they were thinking of the stealth. The funny part is there is no reason for stealth design in a car (unless it can hide from police radar [​IMG] ) and the new stealths don`t use that cubic design anymore.

12. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Well-Known Member

Looks like a modern Batmobile but I like it. [​IMG]

13. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

No fucking way this things' 1.4 million (and number I've been hearing about is 1.6 million)! I mean, it's a Murci with a body kit and 10 more hp! That's worth the 1.1-1.3 million dollar difference? I don't think so.

Jon.

14. dokelroth

dokelroth Well-Known Member

That price is insane. I don't understand people who would spend 100k+ for a car. Ridiculous.

15. DNW

DNW Well-Known Member

That price is insane. I don't understand people who would spend 100k+ for a car. Ridiculous.

Most of the truly awesome cars are north of the $100K mark, so it's not that ridiculous. Over $1M, that's a different story. So far, the only two that are worth that kind of money are the McLaren F1 and the Veyron.

16. dtmt

dtmt Well-Known Member

So basically for my $1MM I get a body kit and 20hp. Sweet.

17. Brian278

Brian278 Well-Known Member

You could get an Enzo AND a Carrera GT AND a Aston Martin Vantage AND a a Ferrari 430 convertible for nice weather for the price of this thing. And 2 of those are arguably better cars. The entirely carbon fiber exterior is somewhat intriguing, but even if it drops 300 pounds off a standard Murcielago I think it still checks it at over 3000 lbs.

The only thing it really offers at that price is exclusivity, and for that reason I'm sure it'll still sell. There's gotta be 20 insane Lambo fanatics (14 of which I'm sure live in Dubai) who'll plunk down for this monstrosity.

18. Southern-Nupe

Southern-Nupe Well-Known Member

I live across the street from Lamborghini of Houston, and I could honestly care less whether I see this car sitting out front. Lamborghini is the Bentley (modern Bentley) of sportcars...nothing but expensive automobiles for the rich and pretentious. The only 2 Lambos that grab my attention are the Gallardo's and the old Miura's.

19. JetBlast

[​IMG]

[Homer Simpson drool]Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................[/Homer Simpson drool]

JB

20. Soph

Soph Well-Known Member

I wouldn't kick it out of bed, but it's ridiculous in conception. Something Kayne West or P. Diddy would drive up in.

You could get an Enzo AND a Carrera GT AND a Aston Martin Vantage AND a a Ferrari 430 convertible for nice weather for the price of this thing. And 2 of those are arguably better cars. The entirely carbon fiber exterior is somewhat intriguing, but even if it drops 300 pounds off a standard Murcielago I think it still checks it at over 3000 lbs.

The only thing it really offers at that price is exclusivity, and for that reason I'm sure it'll still sell. There's gotta be 20 insane Lambo fanatics (14 of which I'm sure live in Dubai) who'll plunk down for this monstrosity.

Agreed, I'd rather have an Enzo and the Porsche Carrera GT supercar than this ostentatious eyesore.