• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Labor Day Weekend

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Working.
plain.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Tomorrow, I'm in class til 5 then going home and just hangin with the parents.

Saturday, goin down to Indy, hopefully getting sex by noon. Then Lish has to work and I'm cooking a 4 course meal while she's at work. Hopefully getting more sex by midnight.

Then Sunday, stocking up on cigars where they're cheaper in Indiana, hopefully getting more sex, then going out to dinner and a movie with Lish, and also doing a restaurant review for a paper I have to write.

Monday, smoking said cigars and coming back to Chitown.

Tcameron

Reaction score
Textile and vintage fashion show in MA, where else would a good SFer be?

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Tonight (Friday): My in-laws are taking us out to dinner since they were out of town last week on my birthday.

Saturday:

Morning - kids have swim lessons

Evening - College football kicks off - I'll be there as ASU plays Northern Arizona University

Sunday:

Church

Monday:

Work around the house, mow the lawn, nothing exciting

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Labor day just happens to fall on my 30th birthday, I'm not sure what the girl is planning, hopefully something quiet.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
I'm going to Maui.
AWESOME

Originally Posted by visionology
Labor day just happens to fall on my 30th birthday, I'm not sure what the girl is planning, hopefully something quiet.

Happy Birthday! you will realize your thirties is a more awesome period than your twenties.

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
AWESOME Happy Birthday! you will realize your thirties is a more awesome period than your twenties.
Thanks! I really hope so, I've enjoyed my 20s, I just have to get out of that feeling like an "old man" stage now.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by visionology
Thanks! I really hope so, I've enjoyed my 20s, I just have to get out of that feeling like an "old man" stage now.

30s is definitely not an old man stage. trust me. it is a wiser, stronger, wilier, youth, without the brashness of 20s. my 30 + year old self can kick the ass of any of my 20 year old selves.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a dumb fear of 3 day weekends. I never plan trips on them. I figure there will be too much traffic, hotel rates will be too high, etc.

I seem to only take vacations on my own vacation time. Not on holidays.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fire Island (been here all month). Fishing was red hot this a.m.! My 5 year-olds must have had 20 fish between them....
wow.gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
cheers.gif

illegalcheeser

Reaction score
LSAT studying sadly. Ever since school started I haven't had time to get any in and the test is in less than a month. I'm worried. Not to mention I have two quizzes already on Tuesday. Why oh why did I get used to the easy study abroad lifestyle last semester? /bemoan

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads