1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

KITON New! CIPA 1960 Flannel Shirt 16/41 Retail $495 Finest Cotton

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by GusW, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GusW

GusW Well-Known Member

KITON CIPA 1960 Brand New (no tags but original packaging) - Only $150.00 (Now only $125.00!) these are $495 Retail Price, hand made in Italy and using the softest flannel cotton you have ever enjoyed. Smaller spread collar (the look of the CIPA 1960 models) , pearl buttons, and the colors are a very attractive deep denim blue against a natural/cream background. It really is a beautiful color combination. Sold only at the best stores such as Bergdorf Goodman, this is truly a unique shirt that you could wear casually or have fun dressing up. I would keep it except it is a bit snug for me from weight lifting and eating. You won't find a shirt as nice as this for casual wear especially at this price!

Neck 16/41
    PTP 23"
    Waist 21"
    Shoulder 18.5"
    Sleeve 26.5

Shipping is included in the US. I'm open to shipping overseas but only if the buyer pays the actual price of shipping, insurance and tracking.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

1 person likes this.
  3. GusW

GusW Well-Known Member

Thanks for the mention @razl !

4. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Well-Known Member

gorgeous shirt

1 person likes this.
  5. GusW

GusW Well-Known Member

Thanks! Sinfully soft flannel. Those guys know luxury.

6. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Well-Known Member

I agree with you Gus

7. GusW

GusW Well-Known Member

The price has been reduced to only $125.00 a remarkable value. Price also reduced on the Isaia shirt size 16/41 for sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.