1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Kingsman Navy Shawl Tuxedo - Mr. Porter 42R, 42L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AriGold, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AriGold

AriGold Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

Bought a Kingsman Tuxedo from Mr Porter, and isn't my thing, so putting this up for a few days to see if anyone wants to take this off me at cost price (50% off), otherwise I will return it.

I have two sizes:

Size 42R and 42L

and size 36 pants.

Neither have been altered or worn.

$899 USD shipped to anywhere in the world!

[​IMG]

This Kingsman tuxedo jacket is a classic style that looks fresh, sharp and modern. Crafted from textural wool and mohair-blend in deepest navy and finished with smooth black silk-grosgrain lapels, this piece is a sophisticated option for smart events. Add the matching trousers, a white shirt and glossed Oxfords, accesorising with your choice of cufflinks, bow tie and pocket square. This item is small to size, take a size larger than usual. Shown here with a Kingsman shirt, bow tie, cufflinks and shoes and a Turnbull & Asser pocket square. Designed exclusively for MR PORTER

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.