1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Kim Kardashian in a bikini

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Connemara, May 20, 2009.

1. Philip1978

Philip1978 Well-Known Member

If you plan on marrying her, that is an issue. If you plan on spending a weekend stabbing her like she is your prison enemy and licking her a-hole like it was a popsicle, then you are good to go.

OMG I can't stop laughing.

2. Teacher

Teacher Well-Known Member

I take it you're not a fan of the Asian girls appreciation thread?

Depends on the girl. A lot of them are pretty assless (it's fashionable in eastern Asia to be rail-thin, more so than in North America), but there are some good ones.

3. Tardek

Tardek Well-Known Member

Photos shopped. Without, she would show more cottage cheese than Breakstone.

As a complete aside, I do think there is something very nice about women in fedoras.

Somewhat fittingly, a close look at those untouched pics posted reveals the following quote from what looks to be Paris Hilton:

4. JLibourel

JLibourel Well-Known Member

Nasty hoe. You see way better Armenian broads in Glendale California. Only problem is Armenians for the most part stick with their own.

I lived in Glendale for almost five years. Plenty of Armenians around, but I sure didn't see any that I recall that were "way better" than Kim Kardashian. In fact, I don't recall seeing any that struck me as extraordinarily hot. A fair number were okay in the looks department, but that's about as far as it went.

5. suited

suited Well-Known Member

6. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Well-Known Member

7. Hombre Secreto

Hombre Secreto Well-Known Member

I lived in Glendale for almost five years. Plenty of Armenians around, but I sure didn't see any that I recall that were "way better" than Kim Kardashian. In fact, I don't recall seeing any that struck me as extraordinarily hot. A fair number were okay in the looks department, but that's about as far as it went.
    Okay? Woah! You must of lived around some ugly ass rabiz chicks. Some of them Persian Armenians sure are a sight. The one thing Kim doesn' have is the notorious Armo nose.

8. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Only on the internet is this non-hittable [​IMG]

I'd love to doggy her while lovingly stepping on her face.

9. JLibourel

JLibourel Well-Known Member

Okay? Woah! You must of lived around some ugly ass rabiz chicks. Some of them Persian Armenians sure are a sight. The one thing Kim doesn' have is the notorious Armo nose.

I had always suspected she dealt with the "notorious Armo nose" by having a nose job! She is only half-Armenian, though. One former co-worker who was half-Armenian said she was very thankful she hadn't inherited that trait. The manner in which she put it was somewhat less delicate.

10. tbabes

tbabes Well-Known Member

A little fat in the ass for my taste. She will be an absolute mess by the time she hits 35

11. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

I had always suspected she dealt with the "notorious Armo nose" by having a nose job! She is only half-Armenian, though. One former co-worker who was half-Armenian said she was very thankful she hadn't inherited that trait. The manner in which she put it was somewhat less delicate.

Somewhat related... Did you ever read Dio's rant on snorting in Tarsus? [​IMG]

12. Quatsch

Quatsch Well-Known Member

Only on the internet is this non-hittable [​IMG]
    Seriously. I'd like to see the broads these guys are getting with if Kim Kardashian isn't good enough. I think Armenian and Persian women are beautiful, from what I've seen on the TV & web (cream of the crop, doubtlessly, but still), and I think Kim here is gorgeous. Edit: Also, I'd like to add that her ass is amazing.

13. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

Despite the hype, I'm sure I could handle her.

14. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

this just came out. Behold: DONK. [​IMG]

15. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Well-Known Member

I love a girl with shake in her cake.
    Repeat: would crush.

16. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

I love a girl with shake in her cake. Repeat: would crush.
    +1

17. texas_jack

texas_jack Well-Known Member

18. blackdarkeye

blackdarkeye Well-Known Member

fuck

yes

19. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

20. Big Pun

Big Pun Well-Known Member