1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Kiehl's in London

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by hineygate, Apr 21, 2006.

1. hineygate

hineygate Member

Anyone know where I can buy Kiehl's products in London?

2. heartworm

heartworm Well-Known Member

You can get it from most places that have a decent selection of skin care products. If you are travelling there, I've also seen Kiehl's at the airport.

3. hineygate

hineygate Member

do you know anywhere like that in covent garden?

4. whoopee

whoopee Well-Known Member

There's a Kiehl's a short walk from Covent Garden tube stop.

5. hermes

hermes Well-Known Member

i always find it intriguing how pricing for kiehl's and other 'american' products work in the uk and europe in general

if a bottle of 'x' kiehl's product is US$18.00 in the usa, for some odd reason, the brits simply take the US$ sign and replace it with a pound sterling sign and it becomes UK18, which is grossly overpriced from an exchange rate point of view

but i see this in london all the time, with kiehl's, anthony logistics, etc., the US$ sign is simply replaced

i'd be pissed if i lived in the uk

6. whoopee

whoopee Well-Known Member

Many things, like food and RL are priced the same way in London. It's a tough city.