1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Kent Wang, Nov 23, 2009.

1. breakz

breakz Well-Known Member

Sometime this week, hopefully.

Thanks!

2. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Well-Known Member

I've restocked several of the cuff links. Unfortunately the bohemia scarlet won't be available for another two weeks.

3. breakz

breakz Well-Known Member

I've restocked several of the cuff links. Unfortunately the bohemia scarlet won't be available for another two weeks.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I'll wait...

4. coltboy75

coltboy75 Well-Known Member

Any timeframe on the Japanese MOP cufflinks? I am looking to acquire a pair to wear frenchcuffs barrel style.

5. Kent Wang

Also around two weeks.

6. creed13

creed13 Member

Just arrived my blue gingham from Kent,the best quality ever seen!Also his ties are awesome,i am very happy to discover this forum and Kent(exceptional service also).
    Unfortunally the shirt is very slim,my height is 1.92 m and my weight is 86kgr,i wear 16 or 16.5 slim fit but this shirt is VERY SLIM,i am not familiar and dont feel comfortable.
    Is the poplin exactly the same measures or it has more room?Otherwise i wait his mtm shirts as he informed me.

7. Kent Wang

No, all the sizes are the same from shirt to shirt.

8. Kent Wang

All socks in all sizes are back in stock.

9. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Well-Known Member

I have seen these ties and they look really good but is there a styleforum discount? I'm broke as hell and wanted to try this indy clothier thing.

10. chison

chison Well-Known Member

kent, just placed an order for links, any idea when the other out of stock items will be in? thanks

11. Kent Wang

I have seen these ties and they look really good but is there a styleforum discount? I'm broke as hell and wanted to try this indy clothier thing.
    No, there is no discount.
    kent, just placed an order for links, any idea when the other out of stock items will be in? thanks
    My jeweler has been rather busy lately so it might not be for another two weeks.

12. Kent Wang

13. Kent Wang

14. bmf895

bmf895 Well-Known Member

Received a white linen pocket square. Great value. Prompt shipping. Looking forward to future purchases from Kent Wang. Thanks!

15. card_richelieu

card_richelieu Well-Known Member

Received a white linen pocket square. Great value. Prompt shipping. Looking forward to future purchases from Kent Wang. Thanks!

I ordered the blue gingham shirt & had a shipment notification within an hour. Great shirt & Kent has unequaled customer service.

16. GQhustler

GQhustler Well-Known Member

Do you plan to have other shirts available with a spread collar similar to that of your gingham shirt? The others look to be closer to a point collar, although I may be wrong.

17. Kent Wang

Yes, all of the shirts except for the gingham are standard point collar. The gingham is a moderate spread, which I will also be using for the new shirts I plan to add in the future.

18. Kent Wang

I am now accepting orders for MTM shirts, in any of the fabrics we offer. The price is the same as the RTW shirts ($105) and will take about six weeks. Please email me for details.

19. Kent Wang

20. romafan

romafan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Kent Wang is haberdasher to The Dap-Kings. They'll be appearing on Letterman, Jimmy Fallon, Craig Ferguson and the Colbert Report soon, so you'll be able to see my wares on television.

You've gotta do something for Sharon - scarf?