1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Kanye West is a moron

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Recoil, Sep 14, 2009.

1. skyman

skyman Well-Known Member

Went to one of his concerts a few years back because one of my friends had an extre ticket, at the end he apologised because we would never see a concert better than his and then continued that we should all be honored to see such a great man performing. [​IMG]

2. Taken Aback

Taken Aback Well-Known Member

His personal security must love the OT pay. He could spark a race war attacking a country star. His posted apology even reiterated that Beyonce was better than Swift.

Oof.

3. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

rofl

I don't watch MTV or the VMAs and I don't really listen to country music or pop (taylor swift kinda stuff) but I have two points to make:

1.) Stop hating on swift, lol. She's just like...a 18 year old girl or something caught up in a whirlwind. She seems to genuinely love making music and would graciously accept any sort of award or other acknowledgment of her music. She's just the consumnate good person and performer in all of this.

2.) If I could talk to kanye I'd love to tell him how little anyone cares about his mother dying and that she probably killed herself to get away from his music.

Or really just anything to troll him like he tried to troll us tonight, at the expense of this poor girl.

4. JesseJB

JesseJB Well-Known Member

It will only increase his cred. The industry eats this shit up. They rallied around Chris Brown, too...

5. why

why Well-Known Member

Taylor Swift is who again?

I don't know why people care about this.

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

Why Doesn't Care About Mtv People

7. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Well-Known Member

LOL:

http://www.hollyscoop.com/kanye-west...mas_21483.aspx

Apparently Katy Perry rulez. [​IMG]

8. DECEMBER

DECEMBER Well-Known Member

kanye west's music is and always has been garbage. Crude, repetative obnoxious rapping style.

Taylor swift's music is pretty nice. If i was a teenage girl that is.

9. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Well-Known Member

It will only increase his cred. The industry eats this shit up. They rallied around Chris Brown, too...

Dude who beat his girlfriend = dude who interrupted 'musician's' speech at industry awards show for preteens?

10. crazyquik

crazyquik Well-Known Member

He was drunk.

We've all done stupid stuff while drunk, we just weren't all on the VMAs when it happened.

T.Swizzle's gonna be a big star and will have plenty of other moments in the spotlight.

11. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

Taylor Swift sings country music, right? She is a blonde also?

That's as much as I think I know about her and it explains why I know nothing else.

12. JLibourel

JLibourel Well-Known Member

I love Taylor Swift. I especially loved her in her dual role as the haughty, sexy, bitchy brunette "mean girl" in the winning "You Belong With Me" video.

I can only speculate on what would have happened had Beyonce won and some burly male country music star--say, someone like Trace Adkins or Toby Keith--had wrested the microphone from her and proclaimed Taylor to be a more deserving winner. Somehow, I think the level of public outrage and indignation would have been far higher.

13. onlinematt

onlinematt Well-Known Member

KW is the ultimate douchebag. I intensely dislike self-absorbed people.

14. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

I've never been a fan of KW, and won't ever be.

15. Recoil

Recoil Well-Known Member

Taylor Swift was the number one selling artist last year. Country music fan or not you have to be living under a rock to not at least know she is.

16. JLibourel

^Yes, it surprises me how many people affect a total ignorance of and disdain for country music as if this were a mark of refined sensibility.

I am perfectly happy to admit I like country music. Some of it is great, some of it so-so, and some I don't like--just like any other genre of entertainment.

I do like Taylor, and I am about as far removed in terms of age and gender from her stereotypical fan base as you can get!

17. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

I would have sex with Taylor Swift

18. JLibourel

Who wouldn't?

19. willpower

willpower Well-Known Member

Philadelphia Eagles are prolly gonna sign him.

20. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

LOL:

http://www.hollyscoop.com/kanye-west...mas_21483.aspx

Apparently Katy Perry rulez. [​IMG]

with what she was wearing that night- she definitely rulez

I can only speculate on what would have happened had Beyonce won and some burly male country music star--say, someone like Trace Adkins or Toby Keith--had wrested the microphone from her and proclaimed Taylor to be a more deserving winner. Somehow, I think the level of public outrage and indignation would have been far higher.

so true. but who's trace adkins?

kanye probably wouldn't