1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

JUST ARRIVED: Allen Edmonds Suede Wingtip Players BRAND NEW FIRST QUALITY — Also Park Aves, Strands,

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by plei89, May 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plei89

plei89 Well-Known Member

So I Heard You Want Allen Edmonds Players.... But You Can't Afford Retail Price!! Here's Your Solution!!
    Brand New Chocolate Bitter Chocolate Allen Edmonds Players - Size 8D These don't need an introduction. Players is one of their most recent and popular models around and are perfect for business, a date, and especially FOR SPRING/SUMMER. They are brand new first quality. Only thing I see is a bit of water marks on the leather insole, but no marks on the suede at all. Be sure to view all photos! Click spoiler! Retails for $335 + tax here: http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF9722_1_40000000001_-1 They do not come with original box or shoe trees or dust bags
    #2: Size 8D [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [COLOR=FF0000] I also have: McClains: CLICK HERE Mcallisters: CLICK HERE Strands: CLICK HERE Park Aves: CLICK HERE International Buyers - Shipping will be more expensive. Only through Express Mail! Contact Me! [/COLOR]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  2. plei89

plei89 Well-Known Member

SOLD OFF SF

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.