1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Just a heads up...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, May 25, 2006.

1. weirdnjfan1

weirdnjfan1 Well-Known Member

Just a heads up people. It's almost time for Nordstrom's infamous half yearly sale. The date for this sale is only one day, Wednesday, June 16th, and one day only. The next date for the next big sale is not until the middle of July, for the Anniversey sale, Friday July 16th-Sunday July 30th. I'll post the other half year sale, when it gets closer to the time. Until then, happy shopping.

2. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm glad u posted this because it made me think about sales and I just saw that the Trovata sample sale is in early June :p

3. jpgm

jpgm Well-Known Member

is the trovata sale at a physical location in CA, or is it available remotely for us in the distant virtual world?

4. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

its in Costa Mesa, CA