1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Julius size 2 5-zip leather

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by oneeightyseven, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Well-Known Member

AAThis is a size 2 Julius leather. It's a superbly constructed leather, sturdy zips, all that you would expect from a Julius piece. I bought it thinking I'd fit a 2, but I'm probably better off in a size 1. There is a minor flaw to the back left sleeve that can be fixed. Even if it isn't fixed, it does not render the jacket unwearable. It's really a great piece and I do not want to let it go, but it's just way too baggy on me.

EDIT: measurements are p2p: 18.8 inches and length is 24.5 inches.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Well-Known Member

if this was a three i'd blow my rent money on it and pray. (0)

3. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Well-Known Member

trust me, jacket is crazy. I bought it under the same premise; I prayed lol unfortunately it fits me like a leather potato sack. I figured a repair would be sub 100 so it'd still be a steal if it fit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.