1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Juelz Santana: Scarf swagger

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by soldjaboi, Apr 19, 2008.

1. soldjaboi

soldjaboi Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To hear Juelz Santana tell it, he and the rest of the Diplomats started the whole "rockstar swagger" that many hip-hop artists and fans are wearing. Now he's ready to start a new fashion trend... wearing a scarf as a hood. I'd seen Juelz and Jones rocking scarves on their heads in Jim's new video for "Love Me No More" so when Juelz sauntered down the red carpet at BET's Rip the Runway I had to ask him about his headgear.

2. AMAR420

AMAR420 Well-Known Member

3. soldjaboi

soldjaboi Member

wack

its funny u say its wack, cuz the same people that wear hating on pink/ ed hardy hoodies/ tight jeans/ chain wallets are rocking it.

4. AMAR420

AMAR420 Well-Known Member

I like Hip Hop culture but there is no way in hell I'm going to walk around with a scarf on my head, that my friend, looks pathetic

5. slycedbred

slycedbred Well-Known Member