1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Joseph Cheaney Imperial Collection

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by lexmann, Jul 16, 2010.

1. pediwear

pediwear Well-Known Member

Hi

Welcome to the SF. I agree, it surprises me that this brand is not discussed more often on this forum. We visited the stand at Pitti Uomo in Florence on Tuesday - they have some wonderful new styles in store for next winter to add to their already comprehensive collection.

Your shoes are looking good!

Mike

2. Meyboom

Meyboom Well-Known Member

Thank you Mike. The model is called "Chatsworth" in bronzed espresso. They are some kind of a rarity because I have never seen them on the Internet. I bought them at the Cheaney shop in Jermyn St last year. They are from the Imperial line and are some of the nicest shoes ive got. The leather quality is impressive and the colour is really nice with a light mottled effect. Personally I really like the soles with the fiddleback waist as well. And above all they are very comfortable!

3. SuitedDx

SuitedDx Well-Known Member

Cheaney makes great shoes although I think they're still suffering from their previous associates it's Church's Prada.

I'd wear them more but they run big. The conversion with US currency also isn't as competitive with some other brands like AS, which have a few good stockings.