1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Lobb Barrow Boot 9.5 UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Juhuatai, May 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juhuatai

Juhuatai Well-Known Member

John Lobb Barrow Boots 9.5 UK. The inner lining got destroyed so I had it repaired at B. Nelson. There's some glue around the edges of the repair (image 3) but it's solely cosmetic and honestly can be removed if you want to take the time to scrape it off. They're a great pair of winter boots that served me well this winter. Moving this pair out since I got a pair of C&J Islays. Asking 500 shipped OBO.

2. gcwhitman

gcwhitman New Member

What is the interior measurement (metal measuring tape will do) from toe to heel? Thx

3. Juhuatai

12.5" give or take 1/8"

4. gcwhitman

gcwhitman New Member

12.5" is the interior measurement? Seems long for a 9.5UK... What are the exterior measurements length and width at widest?

5. Juhuatai

It's hard to measure the interior with a metal tape measure, it doesn't bend that easily (I think I measured it wrong)....exterior length and width at widest are:

Length:
    12"

Width
    4.5"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.