1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John hardy

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by itzamazing, Jun 8, 2004.

1. itzamazing

itzamazing Well-Known Member

I am wondering if any of you own any John Hardy items. Looking at his website, the merchandise seems comparable to David Yurman. He is having a stock sale here in NYC where I can get the stuff at a 50-60% discount. The products, like Yurman don't seem to warrant such high retail prices, but then again, what does? I never see these items go on sale and figured it might be a good time to pick up something for myself and maybe my dad for Father's Day.

Anyone own or have personal experience with the brand?