1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Well-Known Member

Ended up going large in Swarm before returning it due to the rip. Miss that ting. Totally in between measurement wise. When comparing to Rider it seems like the arms will fit longer as one would hope, but the body on mine might be too boxy. I think for layering it will fit whereas medium would be too small to layer.

2. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

I'm worried about the body myself. I don't really layer but I can layer with my medium rider. I don't really want it to fit too wide where it hangs. I leaned up a lot over the last few months as I don't lift heavy anymore so body isn't as big anymore. I can easily fit into small tees now and getting smaller sizes.

3. Yale doctor

Yale doctor Active Member

[​IMG]
    Not sure if pics of the clay version have been posted. Here is a quick pic of them with the odeons.

1 person likes this.
  4. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Well-Known Member

It's almost the EXACT measurements when comparing Large Swarm to Large Thumper - I'm probably going to be fine.

5. adammb9

adammb9 Well-Known Member

I have a black classic crew co mix size 2 band new with tags message me with offers

6. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Well-Known Member

I have XL size escobar and flash hoodie. Will sell cheap together. pm me

7. Gutiinthebooty

Gutiinthebooty Well-Known Member

Any thoughts on them? worth the price? got any other pics with this fit? thanks!

8. Yale doctor

Yale doctor Active Member

Quality is on par with other high-end court sneakers such as CPs and SL/10Hs for example. Leather is very supple; nubuck around the ankle is extremely soft. Absolutely worth the price; I was actually expecting them to be more in the $500 range. I didn't take any more pictures with this fit, but I'll try to take some the next time I wear them.

9. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Well-Known Member

I went through the photos in an attempt to find the photo of John wearing the black trucker - to see if that is the same one that just dropped. Cannot find it. Searched thru @JohnElliott posts and could not find the post either

10. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Well-Known Member

Its not the same one. The one your referring to is a part of the Fall collection.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  11. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Well-Known Member

The trucker jacket John was wearing is a FW16 jacquard jacket, not the denim jacket that released today. It was on the runway, and is the same overall style but a different FW16 fabric - details on that to come.

12. leFLOPjames

leFLOPjames Well-Known Member

Hmmmm alright ty. Anyone have the photo?

13. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. Henward

Henward Well-Known Member

@John Elliott Any Canadian retailers stocking the new co-mix charcoal? Roden Gray?

15. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Well-Known Member

If this doesnt work out for you let me know...

16. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

I bought a size L of the thumper jacket today, if it doesnt work for me I'll be happy to give it to someone here for retail + shipping before I turn it back to JE for a refund. PM me if you're interested and I'll keep you in the loop if I decide to keep it or not..

17. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

From the runway

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

i'm diggin the one that was just released more.

19. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Well-Known Member

@John Elliott hey guys, if the thumper is coming to Barneys, is it safe to assume the co-mix charcoal classic crew tee will as well? Really liking that color.

20. flipsilk

flipsilk Well-Known Member

How do Odeaons fit compared to the original Cast2 releases? TIghter? Looser?