1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

Not a high top fan but I personally think the other color stood out more / was more unique.

2. jstrath406

jstrath406 Well-Known Member

Slightly better fit pics with the 30 Odeons, as someone else noticed they certainly came almost fully blown out which is a little strange. 5'10" 150 with medium OS Cropped Hoodie and small OS Sleeveless Pocket Tee. I don't know if hemming the length 2" or so will help in the knee area or if I really should size down

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. vaeMD

vaeMD Well-Known Member

neros.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. beans718

beans718 Well-Known Member

Great pics guys thanks. Man cp's are just not a shoe that looks good beat up

5. Jbidwal

[​IMG]
    Wore them out today. No issues with the knee lineup and I like the fit so far. Wish they had a plain blue version now.

1 person likes this.
  6. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Well-Known Member

Agree completely about the color. Was surprised the black sold out faster. The Clay was definitely more intriguing to me.

7. vaeMD

vaeMD Well-Known Member

not sure if this has been posted but stumbled upon this -- looks like kevin hart rockin JE.

8. jstrath406

jstrath406 Well-Known Member

You really think so? I kinda like em, but I do need a new pair for sure

9. peter1234930

peter1234930 Well-Known Member

I thought he was referring to this seasons m65 pullover [​IMG]

Fit pic for anyone who's curious. I'm 5'10" 145 lbs wearing a medium.
    [​IMG]
    IG: peter_r_braun

1 person likes this.
  10. rcasados

rcasados New Member

Anybody know if there are known issues with Plaster pieces discoloring? I'm on my second Plaster Mercer with this issue. First one got bleach like marks after one wash. Second one is brand new not even washed and got the same thing. Put a little water on the existing mark and the entire area that was wet became discolored. Pretty upset because I have numerous other pieces and have had no issues.

11. dcvm1979

dcvm1979 Well-Known Member

Maybe u didn't follow directions to prewash before wearing...i would just soak in light detergent n then run thru a quick cycle n hang dry ..u should be good...i have a ton of light pieces as well...no worries...unless they are pieces to be dry cleaned it should be ok

12. Jbidwal

I had the same issue with plaster and dune. Areas where my deordorant came into contact got discolored. No issues with any of the other colors

13. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Well-Known Member

My plaster baselines have some bleach type discoloration on the insides, but I've also gotten some gnarly stains on and then off. So yeah, I've had this issue.

14. srizvi722

srizvi722 Well-Known Member

aesop spray deodorant or l'occitane l'occitan deodorant ftw.

luckily i haven't had any issues, yet

15. jthom931

jthom931 Well-Known Member

I've had the exact same issue with my U-neck plaster tees! I bought a second one because the first one looked like I poured bleach all over it (I was losing my mind cause I have my laundry down to a science and am incredibly anal with my clothing). Interesting to see I'm not the only one either...

16. NYLON

NYLON Well-Known Member

Anyone have any photos showing the problem? This should be given attention so others don't get the same future problems.

17. peter1234930

peter1234930 Well-Known Member

Same issue with my dune U-neck tee, but not plaster Mercer. It has weird light orange/brown staining on the middle of the back - looks like a bleach stain. I don't think it's a deodorant stain as no other region of the shirt discolored.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  18. Jbidwal

Mine look like bleach stains too. I had to rebuy a plaster shirt too. I'll try to take some pics of the stain

19. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Well-Known Member

Is that the Nero denim

20. japejapejape

japejapejape Well-Known Member

i finally saw the sneakers in person...joints are trash