1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Well-Known Member

Thats a denim jacket.

2. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

New stuff does look nice. The colors are all perfect.

3. rbroseph

rbroseph Well-Known Member

Are all the riga hoodies in this capsule made from the same washed tuck french terry this season?

4. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Well-Known Member

Definitely interested in the black/grey trucker jacket (is it stretch denim? Please?). And is that bomber neoprene?

5. ccolbert

ccolbert Active Member

Black ripped denim and dark grey riga, def snagging. I was just looking for alternatives to SLP black denim w the knee rips for a reasonable price.

6. Gutiinthebooty

Gutiinthebooty Well-Known Member

7.5 looks great. Right now I'm looking forward to the shoes, the new co-mix tee, and the new fleece grey hoodie. Although, Im curious about the hoodie. I dont normally like fleece and prefer terry. So we'll see. It looks great in the photos.

7. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Well-Known Member

It is fleeced co-mix french terry.

8. gerg99

gerg99 Well-Known Member

Shit, didn't even notice that man hell yeah haha. Gonna be a tough ass choice deciding what to cop... definitely gonna hold out for a true black denim trucker from JE, but both jeans AND both riga colors look tight. And then the shoes too goddamn

@John Elliott any chance 7.5 will hit retailers? Barneys 5th ave maybe?

9. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Well-Known Member

Please let this be true. Can't tell if its a straight hem with the tee sort of bunched up at the bottom or a curved hem.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  10. Mackp12

Mackp12 Well-Known Member

@JohnElliot Which terry will these rigas be? washed from current season or normal?

11. tjonesd2

tjonesd2 Well-Known Member

Anyone know anywhere in LA stocking the safari shorts? Looking to try on in person

12. Jasonronn

Jasonronn Well-Known Member

Not 100% sure but i would check both Union and American Rag. Between the 2 stores it seemed like they had everything from season 7. American Rag would be the best bet though.

13. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Well-Known Member

@Johnelliott are you guys going to be accepting IOUs as payment in the near future?

1 person likes this.
  14. Mackp12

Mackp12 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thank you everyone for the pigtail recommendation and sizing help. Easily one of my favorite JE pieces to date.

1 person likes this.
  15. japejapejape

japejapejape Well-Known Member

trucker jacket looks great but if it's not stretch im afraid my arms won't fit smh

16. Jbidwal

Kind of glad the items look slim flit again. If the trucker is slim I will get it as I can't really find one that fits me really well. Hopefully it fits similar to the rider.

17. vaeMD

vaeMD Well-Known Member

Ditto. I have a couple BLK DNM trucker jackets that fit really well but eager to try out the JE.

18. Jbidwal

The rear shot of the jacket is what I really like. If the fit is like that I'm sold on it

Also those that are interested in the denim, I highly recommend getting them as tight as possible as they do stretch. Both my spring and odeon are fairly loose now

19. ASpec818

ASpec818 Well-Known Member

2 people like this.
  20. ZanderRosen

ZanderRosen Well-Known Member

Tbh I'm the guy that ripped his Springs. Re-upped on them and very happy with my decision. Love the color and the fit.

My Odeons loosened up the most out of all of my Season Seven denim. I wish I bought them one size smaller than the rest.