1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. imbmgb

imbmgb Well-Known Member

Love the fit of my scarabs also was hoping Odeon fit the same , there a little loose but there's no 34 left so I just reordered 36.

2. ambyance

ambyance Well-Known Member

yo who carries JE dual zip hoodies in XXL thats NOT in california?

3. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

I thought there was free shipping on any order over $300? I am trying to buy the Spring denim with my 20% code and the total is $305.xx and it's still trying to charge me for shipping to Cali....

4. echau

echau Well-Known Member

It's $300+ before tax. You're only at $284

5. Mackp12

Mackp12 Well-Known Member

lololol are you seriously complaining about $5 shipping when you were just given a 20% off code? smh unreal...

6. CandH23

CandH23 Well-Known Member

All bout savin that $

2 people like this.
  7. bumblehair

bumblehair Well-Known Member

Skip the $300 jeans if $5 bucks means that much.

1 person likes this.
  8. jstrath406

jstrath406 Well-Known Member

Does anyone who sized down on the oversized crop hoodie have some fit pics? I really can't decide, I'm 5'10" and go TSS (medium) in villains but the crop hoodie already has the fit I'd like on the model and he's 3 inches taller.

9. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

dude, yes... what is it to you? i wasn't even considering buying these jeans before the 20% off code anyways. i'm trying to save for a house here in san diego bro it's not cheap, so everything helps.

10. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

its better to at least try and ask when you have nothing to lose. sales 101 bro

11. bumblehair

bumblehair Well-Known Member

I'll keep that in mind, bro

12. Mackp12

haha then save the $300 and put it towards that home. Sales 101 bro (but in all seriousness I'm in Vancouver so I feel you on the expensive af home prices).

13. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

Exactly, which is what I'll prob end up doing. There's never a harm in asking though

14. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

For those that have the cast 2 in the original colors and the ss16 washes, do you think sizing down on the original colors will work or no? Really want the mica but 29 is sold out. The only cast 2 I have are the seasonal pairs and they both fit perfect in a 29. They run a bit smaller but I don't know if it's a full size smaller or not

15. Mackp12

Perfecto! Feel free to slide that code over this way if you don't end up using it ;)

16. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

anyone have a code they are not using please help me out :embar:

17. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

i'm sure if ya'll don't get codes sent your way and you buy alot of JE... you could just email customer support and ask them why you didn't get one and if you can get the mothers day code. all you have to do is ask ;)

18. WilliamTickles

WilliamTickles Well-Known Member

hows the fit on the pigtail mercer sweater? I'm kind of an in between L and XL - wear the linen mercer/OS crews/kake in an L, but T's and villains in an XL... spotted an L pigtail available in black I may wanna scoop up but unsure of how the fit is - measurements make it seem like its good to go. Also wore an L in that drop shoulder sweater from the fall before I returned it so I'm thinking I should be good here?

19. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

You will be good. Fits similar to the items you listed

1 person likes this.
  20. Maximus6

Maximus6 Active Member

I'm about to place a big order lots of tees and dual zip. Does anybody have a nice discount code for me? Shipping is pretty high as well to the Netherlands..

And are the long sleeve mercer worth it? And should I go for the normal curve u necks or the co mix ?

Thank you!