• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chiggah

Reaction score
^ yeah i want one without the hood

Are they gonna be restocking that particular one in charcoal as per photo ?

kjbaron89

Reaction score
MtRRCFz.jpg

arpman41

Reaction score

Not sure how I feel about this rue hoodie dropping tomorrow, kinda wish it was all olive.

Last edited:

kjbaron89

Reaction score

@kjbaron89
 love that.  what shirt do you have on the top layer?

Linen Mercer Sweater. I wear a S in all JE but I got a M in this because sleeves looked short in all of JE's pics. It's a little oversized but I like it better like this. Good to just throw over a LS mercer even though it is longer so doesn't layer that nicely. The material of the sweater is really interesting I don't have anything else like this. Definitely a layering piece as its kinda see through and not the softest fabric. I have LS mercers in black, grey, midnight, and dune and they all look good paired with the Linen Mercer Sweater.

Reaction score
Linen Mercer Sweater. I wear a S in all JE but I got a M in this because sleeves looked short in all of JE's pics. It's a little oversized but I like it better like this. Good to just throw over a LS mercer even though it is longer so doesn't layer that nicely. The material of the sweater is really interesting I don't have anything else like this. Definitely a layering piece as its kinda see through and not the softest fabric. I have LS mercers in black, grey, midnight, and dune and they all look good paired with the Linen Mercer Sweater.

Thanks. It all looks great from that shot.

Cg23

Reaction score
Just realized there are two bombers in the Fall/Winter 15 Collection. For some reason they looked a little color changing in the photos which i thought was very cool. I initially thought it was just the color changing and it was one bomber but now looking back at the lookbook i realize it's just 2 different ones. Can anyone confirm if both or which one will be releasing and if is the color changing with the lighting or just several different shots of different jackets.

godforshort

Reaction score
Just realized there are two bombers in the Fall/Winter 15 Collection. For some reason they looked a little color changing in the photos which i thought was very cool. I initially thought it was just the color changing and it was one bomber but now looking back at the lookbook i realize it's just 2 different ones. Can anyone confirm if both or which one will be releasing and if is the color changing with the lighting or just several different shots of different jackets.
one of them is olive and it will appear burgundy in a different light. the other one is grey and im not sure if both are releasing.

dcvm1979

Reaction score
This drop was WEAK..ima pass on all of it ..the rue looks good only because it is paired with the denim but not a strong piece by itself imo...the overshirt is way better with the suede yoke instead of the leather .....just my opinion...ima a big fan of JE but so far not impressed....sorry

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This drop was WEAK..ima pass on all of it ..the rue looks good only because it is paired with the denim but not a strong piece by itself imo...the overshirt is way better with the suede yoke instead of the leather .....just my opinion...ima a big fan of JE but so far not impressed....sorry

This is suede. Leather was last year

godforshort

Reaction score
I was going to cop the over shirt until I saw the price. I don't think its worth paying $400 for it when I already own the red one. I rather wait for the denim and bombers to release

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just realized there are two bombers in the Fall/Winter 15 Collection. For some reason they looked a little color changing in the photos which i thought was very cool. I initially thought it was just the color changing and it was one bomber but now looking back at the lookbook i realize it's just 2 different ones. Can anyone confirm if both or which one will be releasing and if is  the color changing with the lighting or just several different shots of different jackets. 

There are three Iridescent Bombers releasing. Olive, Plaster, and Navy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads