• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jasonronn

Reaction score
I would stick with Medium. If I size up, it's only on the outerwear. I am 5'10", 170 lbs. and I wear a Large in outerwear and Medium for the tees. I have a 43" chest and the tees are still very comfortable for me.
I'm either oddly shaped, or my tees are off sized. I'm 6'2/170 with a 38" chest and i size up to XL for tees. I'm definitely not swimming in it or anything. In fact I have one in L and its too tight, so I just wear it under sweatshirts/button-ups. I wear L in everything else JE.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

I'm either oddly shaped, or my tees are off sized. I'm 6'2/170 with a 38" chest and i size up to XL for tees. I'm definitely not swimming in it or anything. In fact I have one in L and its too tight, so I just wear it under sweatshirts/button-ups.  I wear L in everything else JE.
Same I wear XL in JE tees, fit is fine.. Large in everything else

thgirbnave

Reaction score
Hey everyone. New to the thread. Picked up a hooded villain in sand a while ago and I love it. But how should I approach washing it? Should I be worried about shrinking in the drier and let it air dry?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my kito sweats and rue hoodie. Love the sweats. They look and fit amazing, even on me as I'm only 5-7. I think the the key is you need lean legs. Love the co mix as well. Dark as the dark grey just a different blend. My rue needs to be exchanged due to an issue with the hem but it looks nice in the co mix color

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Got my kito sweats and rue hoodie. Love the sweats. They look and fit amazing, even on me as I'm only 5-7. I think the the key is you need lean legs. Love the co mix as well. Dark as the dark grey just a different blend. My rue needs to be exchanged due to an issue with the hem but it looks nice in the co mix color

post some pics!!!!!!!

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also same size as what you normally wear for both.

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Hey everyone. New to the thread. Picked up a hooded villain in sand a while ago and I love it. But how should I approach washing it? Should I be worried about shrinking in the drier and let it air dry?
Wash cold, line dry

fdyla

Reaction score
Anyone know if a pitch black restock is coming? Trying to debate going for a second villain hoodie or going for kitos

Cg23

Reaction score
If anyone gets their rue in can you post some fit pics? Real curious about the sizing on this one

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics