1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. eugen eugen

eugen eugen Well-Known Member

this!!! how is that possible?

2. Darren2901

Darren2901 Active Member

EURO FAM:

For sale BELOW retail

Rebel SS hoody (medium) in black and white
    Sand Villain (large)
    White Villain (large)

3. Joey From 181

Joey From 181 Well-Known Member

Got a sz small burgundy villain crew bnwt for $110 shipped if anyones interested. PM me

4. ncredibles

ncredibles New Member

has john elliott ever released a classic crew tee in charcoal?

5. dantatzai

dantatzai Well-Known Member

Nope

6. helvete

helvete Well-Known Member

The "designer" for this brand doesn't have a creative bone in his body, plus he's a total douche who spams his social network with moronic, try hard fashion nonsense like photos of himself wearing Jordans or visvims, or SLP or Balmain from the money he makes off idiots who support his brand. A terrible look overall for someone who runs a brand.

Oh and yeah, the clothes are trash. The shirts are literally the worst and have the most questionable measurements/fit of all time.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  7. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Well-Known Member

Yes fit is ver weird. There is like no space between the neck hole and sleeve start lol

I do like the fit on the body portion tho

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  8. tokyocean

tokyocean Well-Known Member

How's he a "douche" for that? They just have a different style. I don't think he ever claimed to be an amazing designer of some sort.

9. tokyocean

What makes Cali any different? It's more about the person doing the craftsmanship, not the state.

10. Adamdraps

Adamdraps Well-Known Member

Got my first taste of JE. I went with the U neck Tee. Quality is ok. Priced right but compared to other brands in it's price range it's not as soft as I would like it to be. I think LNA tees are much nicer however they are not as long and that's what I like most about the JE tee. The length of the tee is prefect and the fit is great. The tone of the gray is really nice as well. I will most likely buy more.

[​IMG]

11. Jasonronn

Jasonronn Well-Known Member

The other colors are softer with a different fabric blend. The grey uses a % of poly to get the heather right

12. marcxy

marcxy Active Member

Got my mesh Rebel Hoodie today (in sand). Highly recommended. The fit is amazing - slim towards the waist and opening which creates a fantastic stacking effect.

1 person likes this.
  13. godforshort

godforshort Well-Known Member

i know what you're saying ive seen the ig for that brand looks ghetto af and unprofessional. i bought 2 terry tees and the fit isnt that bad but the quality is awful imo. if JE made a terry tee i would support that

14. stafa

stafa Well-Known Member

lol those PRM guys built a following sell cheap and crappy jewelry. those guys and ronnie from kith don't know anything about making decent clothing.

15. DrinkOrDie

DrinkOrDie Well-Known Member

lol and overpriced!

16. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Well-Known Member

Bruh location and who makes your clothing has a lot to do quality... Take for example fit and supply in LA. The brands they make cloths for is on point. Premium is made in Kentucky, don't know how many good tailors/ seamstress/clothiers there are out there.

17. tokyocean

I honestly think that's the look they're intending to achieve. It might not go so well with us, but that's just the audience they seem to be targeting. Probably trying to appeal to fans of Tyga and Lil Wayne, kids in high school who brag to each other about their new Jordans, so and so. Nothing wrong with that. I don't hold anything against the brand for that; I'd just rather purchase from a brand with a different image, much like JE + Co's.

I prefer brands that don't have much of a gimmick. I prefer brands that have an understated approach and image. John Elliott + Co is exactly that.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  18. godforshort

godforshort Well-Known Member

im not against their image its just how they just know nothing about business. like the other poster said they probably spend most of their profit on vanity instead of investing it back into the brand

19. optimaasprime

optimaasprime Well-Known Member

That East vs West.. Different cultures...

20. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Well-Known Member

Super excited about Spring 15 dropping next week. Hope the new flannel is included in the drop.