• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

itsJujuuu

Reaction score
i just purchased the silk blend classic T in white from apartment number 9, now is this the old or new fit? because if i recall correctly there was an issue previously with the collar I could be wrong though... Any replies would help greatly
smile.gif

link: http://apartmentnumber9.com/products/classic-crew-t-shirt-silk

Last edited:

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Are people seriously dry cleaning these t shirts? I cant imagine it. Every time you wear it youre down a couple bucks and you have to take it to the dry cleaner?

Last edited:

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are people seriously dry cleaning these t shirts? I cant imagine it. Every time you wear it youre down a couple bucks and you have to take it to the dry cleaner?

Aren't JE shirts extremely thin and delicate?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a bunch of u-necks and classic T's (not the silk ones) and they've all been cold washed and hang dried at least 10 times without problem.
Although, the first iterations have all gotten tears at the beck of the neck where the stitching from the label has pulled the material apart, but the newer ones have been fine, so I just use those 3 for gym shirts now.
The only issue I have run into was washing the white rebel, the black fleece bled all over the white mesh. I've actually come to love how it turned out but would've preferred it stayed white and clean, but if I was going to do it again I still wouldn't dry clean it, just hand wash cold.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
But the silk variant says dry clean only

I cant imagine anyone buying them. Its just so impractical.

Anyone?

dantatzai

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the sizing works on the flannel shirts? And the retail was $300 or so if I remember correctly?

Last edited:

aaronj15

Reaction score
I've never taken any of my tees to the dry cleaner. I just wash and hang dry, shirts stay perfectly fine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads