1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Angel of Death

Angel of Death Well-Known Member

so technically u are saying its not worth owning the mr porter springs when it comes to having the cobas?

2. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Well-Known Member

No I'm saying the exact opposite, they are totally different. Yes they are both light colored jeans, but the hues are drastically different. I think the cobas would work well with various greys, blues, whites, pastels. The springs would look good with more earth tones or white.

hoodedknight and Angel of Death like this.
  3. Angel of Death

Angel of Death Well-Known Member

k thanks, i may purchase in the future...i do like the color of mr porter better .

i just know season 10 this fall/winter is gonna be amazing as fuck. so i may wanna save $ for that...hard decision indeed cuz i only have one pair of light color jeans.

4. JR918

JR918 Well-Known Member

I have both Springs and Cobas and they're completely different washes. @nsubrmnn is correct by saying they pair well with different colors so depends on your preference & style. Both are very great and worth having in my opinion.

5. Marco Storari

Marco Storari Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I must be out of the loop bc wtf are the vintage springs ? Lol

6. Mackp12

Mackp12 Well-Known Member

latest Mr P collab

7. Marco Storari

Marco Storari Well-Known Member

8. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Well-Known Member

Part of the mr p x JE made in California collab.

It's an ultra-exclusive, baller's only version of the spring denim. Separates you from the "regular" stans. Jk it's a lighter, dirtier version of the springs that costs like $100 more

9. HOT Sriracha

HOT Sriracha Well-Known Member

How do the classic crew Co-mix tee fit? I wear Medium in Flash hoodie and Bomber, but don't own any tees. Hoping for a charcoal restock before summer.

Thanks in advance!