• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting and just sent it to the addressee they had under the return section and e-mailed them telling them that I sent it and provided the tracking number.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I got tired of waiting and just sent it to the addressee they had under the return section and e-mailed them telling them that I sent it and provided the tracking number.

Our apologies if you had to wait. We appreciate your patience if you are trying to submit a return & exchange request over the weekend. We will get back to you promptly on Monday.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thx appreciate it! It's the last few days before the 30 day policy is up but I assume that as long as they know about it and I've put it in before then that it should be ok?

Hopefully doesn't take too long for approval

Thanks again!

We will honor the policy if you are attempting to put it a return request. We will get back to you tomorrow. Thanks!

mcnicol21

Reaction score
Looking to buy my first pair of Escobar sweats as well as the Villain hoodie ...

I'm 6'6" and 210 pounds, usually wearing an XL in tops and 36/34 in pants ....

Anyone have any recommendations for which sizes I should order?

Thank you ..

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy my first pair of Escobar sweats as well as the Villain hoodie ...

I'm 6'6" and 210 pounds, usually wearing an XL in tops and 36/34 in pants ....

Anyone have any recommendations for which sizes I should order?

Thank you ..
you should be fine with escobars in L, but villain hoddie depends on your chest measurements.

dvxnick

Reaction score
Did anyone purchase the graphite jeans? I'm on the fence and want to see non look book pictures. Definitely picking up a pair with the updated fit but I'm not totally sold on the grey yet..

Also, any word on when all of the updated fits will be out? I heard may, but any more info? About to graduate college and want to treat myself a little

Vindeleon90

Reaction score
@dvxnick I have graphite denim and they're great. Fit/color

Updated denim will release in may

Narii

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I've been reading thru the pages of this forum and I ordered 2 tanks in medium and 1 vilain hoodie in medium. I'm 5'11, 155 lbs, size 31 more or less surfer built. I'm wondering what size Should I take for the shorts ?

I would wear a small escobar sweatpants as it looks like I have approximately the same shape as the model.

Any help would be awesome! thanks everybody! :)

Last edited:

PAPOUCHE

Reaction score
I want to buy the grey hooded villain pullover, but not sure if I should get an XL or XXL. I'm usually a size large in hoodies and I'm six foot one and half inches tall weighing at around 215, help please.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to buy the grey hooded villain pullover, but not sure if I should get an XL or XXL. I'm usually a size large in hoodies and I'm six foot one and half inches tall weighing at around 215, help please.
The great thing about JE is they provide garment measurements on their website. If you take a look at those and measure a sweatshirt you currently own and compare them you should easily be able to figure out your size.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are mesh hoodies and tanks coming this week? will there be any restock of the xs all grey escos?

Last edited:

Narii

Reaction score
well I ordered the black and grey shorts on revolve in Small. Will take a picture for fitting purpose when I get them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads