• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how is the fit of the new flannels vs. the old plaid overshirts? similar?

If the one that drops tomorrow fits like the maroon that just dropped then it is tts, just go with your t shirt size. If I remember correctly the old flannels were pretty tight in the chest so people had to size up.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if the jacket in the d2 lookbook is oversized or not....but could the jacket releasing tmrw be the one from the lookbook and be double sided??

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

I read the link and still have no idea what on earth john elliott is talking about

Seems like a pretty lame "inspiration"

I doubt anyone really cares about the kangaroo pocket.
I completely forget its even there until I feel like warming up my hands or want to put my keys somewhere then I think "damn, I wish this hoodie had actual ******* pockets"
iit is useless

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^IT IS IT IS!!! Unless I'm starting rumors. But looks like it to me.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I can't tell if the jacket in the d2 lookbook is oversized or not....but could the jacket releasing tmrw be the one from the lookbook and be double sided??

How do you know it's the jacket releasing tomorrow and not the brown 1/2 zip? I'll take it the brown half zip is the alpine colorway in that case?

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How do you know it's the jacket releasing tomorrow and not the brown 1/2 zip? I'll take it the brown half zip is the alpine colorway in that case?

I was so wrong about it being double sided. But yea it looks like the half zip in the pic was alpine

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket should be the price Of the vest. Flannel was fairly priced, excited to get it

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket should be the price Of the vest. Flannel was fairly priced, excited to get it

yeah crazy that the paneled bomber from last season was $580 and this new jacket is $698. i guess the fabric and the quilting costs more? they should have made the jacket with the same quilting as the vest, that would have been dope.

dcvm1979

Reaction score
I don't know about u guys but these last couple drops have been on the weak side...I swear like someone on here said a long time ago my closet is damn near all je. ..my dude needs some more inspiration. ..I support the brand I'm not trying to talk ish....I'm just sayin tho...bring on the staples ..what's up with them cardigans, them classic curves..cast coast with stretch

thecast

Reaction score
Brushed flannel is OK but i prefer the previous flannels that included a LEATHER OR SUEDE YOKE, RIRI Snaps etc.. This is super basic.

The Jacket looks solid and well put together.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yup flannels are nice but at 250 its a hard pill to swallow. i agree with the prior poster who mentioned the buttons are terrible especially at the price point

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads