1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. srizvi722

srizvi722 Well-Known Member

Chill. Your posts are getting a little repetitive. Think we all get your opinion on the matter.

Those aren't the only items in my closet..fuck my bad for only posting JE-related posts in a JE thread. And FYI, it's not my goal in life to be a fashion killer--I'll leave that for my girl.

4 people like this.
  2. onlyslp

onlyslp Well-Known Member

?????????????????

@srizvi722 has a real style of his own to only wear the same few styles and different colors of them. Mixing and matching colors could be hard too you know, so why can't he be creative too

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  3. dino09

dino09 Active Member

Stop bickering over petty shit like a pack of bitches

2 people like this.
  4. Henward

Henward Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
  5. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Well-Known Member

lol dude still trying to push his "fashion" sense. Honestly who cares even if he wore the same thing daily? He's happy, has a wife who cares? Some of you need to grow up. Honestly if you have an agenda go push it elsewhere. No one here cares.

5 people like this.
  6. grantmason6882

grantmason6882 Well-Known Member

Gospel.

1 person likes this.
  7. nepats81

nepats81 Well-Known Member

8. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Well-Known Member

Like I mentioned before, they're comfortable as hell. But when I tried them on they look dumb. I'm just not into the whole Aladdin pant fit, but to each their own.

1 person likes this.
  9. nepats81

Damn really. I think they look good on the website. Hope it works out.

[​IMG]

10. ChasingBobby

ChasingBobby Well-Known Member

Everything always look better on Models...haha

11. Bimmer93

Bimmer93 Well-Known Member

I have them and they're comfortable, but honestly, look kind of dumb. You can get them to bunch like the model for about 9 seconds or until you flinch - then they just pool up at your ankles. They've become my go to apartment and dog walking pants.

2 people like this.
  12. leit96

leit96 Well-Known Member

Aladdin look or not, I was not sleeping on that price for the raw edge sweats. I made the mistake of sizing down on them on BF (sent them back), so glad to right my wrongs on a much better price.

13. supremeanarchy

supremeanarchy Well-Known Member

True, but to be honest JE is trying to sell his own clothes to his market, i.e. us, so it has to look visually pleasing. If the pants looked like this when worn, I'd be down 100%. But they don't, they look more like this (taken from Saks). Like Bimmer pointed out, even if you raise the hem opening up to just below the calf, the material bunches up near the opening so the stacking effect is basically nonexistent. Not trying to be a debbie downer but just being straight up with you dude. Hope it does work out differently for you though.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. nepats81

this picture is incredibly troubling...

15. CandH23

CandH23 Well-Known Member

Hahaha, that's exactly how they fit. I tried them on at saks.
    They're pretty comfortable tho. But just end up looking like regular ol sweatpants imo.
    However, I liked them more than the escobars i tried on because it didn't make my legs look like popsicle sticks.

16. dcvm1979

dcvm1979 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]shout out to @srizvi722 for the oak bogota I haven't wore it yet but just know I got it ready ready ...haven't wore my Yuma in a minute medium Yuma,small uneck.(?color...i got so many variations it's hard to tell) size 28 cast 2 black raw stretch...

7 people like this.
  17. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Well-Known Member

Looks good man, that oak looks nice

18. Daddywolfharry

Daddywolfharry Member

The raw edge sweatpants look trash compared to the Escobar's, the price drop was great no doubt but the product is no good for me, for the money your better then off getting some Nike sweats, if that's the look your going for, the raw edge hoodies on the other hand are A1 [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. 513wildcat

513wildcat Active Member

Just got my Plumas in off another member after regretting not grabbing them during the Black Friday sale. My new favorite light wash. No online pictures did these justice.

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  20. Daddywolfharry

Daddywolfharry Member

yeah they look nothing like the online pictures, they look great on you, [​IMG] Really nice.