1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Well-Known Member

Awesome jacket. I bought for full price and love the piece. One of JE's more unique jackets. It's super light so you can wear with a tee in spring and layer a hoody for the colder days of fall.

2. Enexde96

Enexde96 Well-Known Member

Item link went up a few minutes ago on Restocks for the LS classic curve. At first it didn't show any stock and then it showed one available in xxl. Might have just been a mistake though

Edit: Not a mistake there's one up - https://www.johnelliott.co/collections/ls-classic-curve-tee/products/ls-classic-curve-tee-dove
    Not my size though :(

Edit 2: ...Okay now it says it's Oak not Dove new link https://www.johnelliott.co/collections/ls-classic-curve-tee/products/ls-classic-curve-tee-oak

Seems like they were just testing it out on the site. TLDR: LS classic curves incoming I think

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. Beanss

Beanss Member

can anyone speak to the sizing on u necks.. I'ma small in classic crew, size up to medium for co mix and all the washed stuff.. should i size same for u necks?

4. srizvi722

srizvi722 Well-Known Member

Do S for u neck if that's what you do on Classic crew

Got a shipping confirmation For 1 of multiple orders. Wish JE woulda held out on shipping out my orders and shipped them in one package on Monday

5. ChronBong

ChronBong Well-Known Member

dont do that, get clear bag to seal it in and put it in the freezer for 48 hours.

6. walt143JE

walt143JE Well-Known Member

Excited for this!!! Do you think they might drop ss classic curves as well?

7. trevorxflyint

trevorxflyint Well-Known Member

I was actually able to grab the flash before they dropped it from the sale. It's my first flash and I love it, might be my favorite JE hoodie. Can definitely see getting a lot of use out of it

8. Kde5

Kde5 Active Member

Once again i will ask you to be sure. I'm 185 cm high, weight 96 kg, i'm quite broad-shouldered as i train, should i then take XL in Mercer/Kake/Raw Edge or stick to L. Please help me, I'm new to John Elliott.

9. royal3

royal3 Member

I purchased a pair of the new Nero, would I be the same size in the older cast 2 such as mica, canyon, Kane, graphite?

10. Beanss

Beanss Member

i sized up for the new cast.. 30 in graphites and 31 in all the new fit

11. Cole87

Cole87 Well-Known Member

Probably depends on how you want them to fit. So you're 6" and 211 pounds. I am 6'1 and was 217 pounds and took an XL in the Villain and wished I had got a Large because the XL was a little looser than I wanted, and the Villain, I believe, is the most fitted hoodie. I also have broad shoulders from training. I was heavy into powerlifting at the time I was 217, and I think my shoulder measurement was 20 inches. Take that info for what you will in making your own decision.

12. Kde5

Kde5 Active Member

so you basically say that if i chose mercer/kake which fit is oversized then i shouldnt pick XL becuase those are loosy enough right ??

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  13. Cole87

Cole87 Well-Known Member

If I was in your shoes, I'd get Large and not XL, but I don't want to tell you what to do and be responsible for your unhappiness if it doesn't turn out the way you want.

14. Kde5

Kde5 Active Member

Ok thanks. Does the same thing apply to Raw Edge hoodie ?

15. ChronBong

ChronBong Well-Known Member

raw edge is definitely TTS.

16. leit96

leit96 Well-Known Member

I've got a good feeling about a villain flash sale... fingers crossed.

17. dino09

dino09 Active Member

I wear XL in the villain, L in kake mock so I suggest you get L, because XL would be way too big.

18. srizvi722

srizvi722 Well-Known Member

This flash sale needs to start already so I can grab the half zip oak and be done with shopping.

19. dino09

dino09 Active Member

When will this flash sale occur ? Anyone have an idea ?

20. Kde5

Kde5 Active Member

thank you for help ! I'm new to John Elliott, but could you tell me if there is a still chance that mercer, kake or raw edge will appear in sale this weekend or is it totaly over, no new stuff ? I mean whether there is hope that the prices will be even better ? As I'm from Europe, and due to the time zones diffrence i hope that the flash sale u rumor bout wont happen again at 21 pst cuz it's way too late to stay that long.