1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. hyyvii

hyyvii Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me on my 2nd order. I contacted Mike and CS, no reply yet though but I'm sure theyll look out though.

1 person likes this.
  2. bobby321

bobby321 Well-Known Member

Anything good? And which location?

3. hyyvii

hyyvii Well-Known Member

THANKFUL for JEs CS they are the best!

4. sussi

sussi Well-Known Member

Just dropped 2 racks on sale. Mostly t-shirts. also grabbed 3 oversized hoodies and 2 raw edge hoodies total. That happens when EU people are coming to USA and don't have to pay extra shipping and crazy import charges. FML

Now waiting to see other weekend special drops.

5. marcus-chi

marcus-chi Well-Known Member

All you guys make me feel better about having all this JE gear. Never had this much of one brand before except maybe Nike.

6. justbreed

justbreed Member

will do appreciate it

7. detroit313

detroit313 Well-Known Member

I was just thinking this lmao. I feel like I've been neglecting other brands since I became a JE fan.

8. marcus-chi

Bruh, JE got me feelin irresponsible as hell lol. I'm just going crazy at this point knowing I'll have to take a nice long shopping break after this.

2 people like this.
  9. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

there were some crazy good deals for sure. but nothing i absolutely needed, so i have to hold onto my spare spending funds to see what else the weekend has in store lol. plus it didnt help that the items i would have copped on the sale were out of my size. its hard being a size M/L and 32 in almost everything lol

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  10. cmninja

cmninja Well-Known Member

Feel the same. Wish they put the Rider's Jacket on sale lol.

1 person likes this.
  11. CH03

CH03 Well-Known Member

How will we know when the new items/flash sales hit? IG?

12. Enexde96

Enexde96 Well-Known Member

I just asked customer support and they said "When details are available they will be released via social media"

They say that nearly every time I ask about upcoming releases though so... idk

13. marcus-chi

I feel the same in regards to M/L sizing thing. Definitely felt more pressure to quickly make my mind up. I'm used to slowly and carefully crafting every single piece and having time to mull the decision over. There were no must haves for me, but the things I copped were stuff I previously thought was just too expensive knowing I've seen sales in the past i.e. damn near all the tees. Military raincoat was an absolute impulse buy. I'm excited to see what's coming this weekend. It'll have to be really good for me to drop more $ at this point.

14. tjonesd2

tjonesd2 Well-Known Member

damn was hoping to cop size L black pocket sleeveless tank :(

15. Sotiros

Sotiros Active Member

Quite a few killer items for good prices. Conversion is killing us Canadian JE customers though! Gonna hold out to see what the flash sales have.

16. tjonesd2

tjonesd2 Well-Known Member

did they have full size runs of everything? or just random left over stock?

17. dmill

dmill Well-Known Member

random sizing, whatever they had left over. some were full size runs though.

1 person likes this.
  18. marcus-chi

I can't be all the way certain, but it seemed to me like there were full size runs in everything that was in the sale section at the beginning. The stuff that was beyond basic went first though (denim, cargo pants, jackets, etc.) Tees seemed very plentiful. All the washed tees made a return, even in the 2 pack, and it seemed like sizes on those were pretty easy to get.

1 person likes this.
  19. Drdrew

Drdrew Member

20. Enexde96

Enexde96 Well-Known Member

I opened it up right at midnight and there were plenty of items that were only stocked in one or two sizes. These were just leftovers from the previous season