1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Jersey Shore 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by KenRose, Jan 7, 2011.

1. GSquared

GSquared Well-Known Member

The idea of an MVP show is incredible.

Ronnie/Sammie, or as I describe them, the hulk rips off the head of the baby deer though the baby deer walks right into the line of fire, get ridiculous. Can't handle that. If you had the other 6, I think it'd still be solid.

2. 7_rocket

7_rocket Well-Known Member

Watched the last episode last night and I thought the show would go out with a bang. So far this season was probably the worst of the 3. It was all about Sammi and ronni fighting, getting back together, fighting again. (yawn)

Am I the only person that thinks that the show's 15 mins of fame along with the cast members will be up shortly?

I know season 4 is filmed in Italy and all but damn.

3. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

Best line of the show : "I wanna spoon" "I wanna fork!" [​IMG]

4. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

Watched the last episode last night and I thought the show would go out with a bang. So far this season was probably the worst of the 3. It was all about Sammi and ronni fighting, getting back together, fighting again. (yawn)

Am I the only person that thinks that the show's 15 mins of fame along with the cast members will be up shortly?

I know season 4 is filmed in Italy and all but damn.

Ronnie crying again made me laugh. That stupid roid freak getting all emotional never fails to elicit a guffaw.

5. APK

APK Well-Known Member

The finale could easily serve as a series finale. Everything feels complete with these people. Italy will provide a new backdrop, but I'm not sure I have an urge to see this collective again, at least, not if Season 3 is an indication of where it's going.

It's unfortunate the MVP faction got skirted to a supporting role for most of the season; I find those three to be the most entertaining part of the show.

Is it me or did the Situation get really mellow about chasing tail as the season progressed? He was the surefire one to bring home a girl if anyone brought anyone home from the club. But as the season wore on, it seemed like he lost interest in that and wound up literally by himself regularly.

6. Slopho

Slopho Well-Known Member

The finale could easily serve as a series finale. Everything feels complete with these people. Italy will provide a new backdrop, but I'm not sure I have an urge to see this collective again, at least, not if Season 3 is an indication of where it's going.

It's unfortunate the MVP faction got skirted to a supporting role for most of the season; I find those three to be the most entertaining part of the show.

Is it me or did the Situation get really mellow about chasing tail as the season progressed? He was the surefire one to bring home a girl if anyone brought anyone home from the club. But as the season wore on, it seemed like he lost interest in that and wound up literally by himself regularly.

I think he's coming to grips with his sexuality.

7. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is Pauly D never drunk and never closing the deal?

8. APK

APK Well-Known Member

He, too, is coming to grips with his sexuality. [​IMG]

Actually, I wonder if his relatively advanced age (30+) has anything to do with him not being perpetually liquored up.

9. Slopho

Slopho Well-Known Member

He, too, is coming to grips with his sexuality. [​IMG]

Actually, I wonder if his relatively advanced age (30+) has anything to do with him not being perpetually liquored up.

Probably, you slow down after you hit 30. The recovery time increases by about 3hrs the next morning. Plus my knees always hurt the next day.

Edit: Yeah, go ahead.

10. runner-guy

runner-guy Well-Known Member

What a dumb ending to the season. Ronnie and Sammie were fighting? No Way! Pauly and Vinnie need to get a show together and the rest need to go away.

11. kraands

kraands Well-Known Member

Is it just me or is Pauly D never drunk and never closing the deal?

I was thinking the same.

Regarding the season finale, I was disappointed. I expected more drama.

12. Jokerman

Jokerman Well-Known Member

I predict the situation being caught for cocaine possession soon. Local radio station was hanging at a club locally that the situation was making an appearance at and they where talking about how he had to tell his body guard multiple times to keep an eye on a suit case he had brought in to the club. They also mentioned that they saw some "powder sugar" under his nose. I hope he gets caught with a huge amount cause he is not capable of pulling a charlie sheen.

13. Slopho

Slopho Well-Known Member

I predict the situation being caught for cocaine possession soon. Local radio station was hanging at a club locally that the situation was making an appearance at and they where talking about how he had to tell his body guard multiple times to keep an eye on a suit case he had brought in to the club. They also mentioned that they saw some "powder sugar" under his nose. I hope he gets caught with a huge amount cause he is not capable of pulling a charlie sheen.

He will be on Celebrity Rehab within the next 3yrs.