1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Aniston is one of the most unsexy celebrities...

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Flambeur, Aug 19, 2009.

1. calley03

calley03 New Member

I totally agree, I think Aniston is super overrated. I can't believe she makes so much!!! She is a horrible actress for the most part- she was the only replaceable character on friends. i liked her in marley and me. but.. the thing is in the breakup-- she made how much!!! alot, just for walking naked for like 5 seconds. she hasnt even showed her t*ts yet. just imagine whoever gets her to do that... is payin like a billion! albeit, shes kinda smart in that way. I mean so many actresses show their boobs in their twenties... even their first movies! shes waiting so she can get even more disgustingly rich! haha.. nice post. -Cally from brakes and rotors . com with

2. willpower

willpower Well-Known Member

I mean she has it all on paper, right? Yet absolutely no sex appeal. Zero. Seems kind of awkward and pathetic and annoying. Weird.
    Natalie Portman is the least sexy of all 'hot' celebrities.
    Yes +1000

3. Vashin

Vashin Well-Known Member

woah was that the most on topic spam post ever

4. BP348

BP348 Well-Known Member

She's hot. I'd pick Aniston over Jolie anyday.

+1

5. starcrash

starcrash Well-Known Member

Matter of taste, I suppose, but even that airbrushed GQ pic is just terrible. Total butterface.

6. Robertito

Robertito Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Now that's not fair at all. Roger Daltrey is way prettier than SJP.

7. GQgeek

GQgeek Well-Known Member

Marissa Tomei is so sexy. I love everything about that woman. Still, Aniston has an incredible body. Saw Sandra Bullock almost completely nekkid in The Proposal and she's got an incredible body as well. She always plays goofy/awkward characters, but she's hot despite all of that. Monica is still gorgeous.