1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

jeans help needed

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DaveDr89, Feb 21, 2008.

1. redgrail

redgrail Well-Known Member

Thats your opinion but he might try them and like them. They are extremly well made.. Plus comfortable.

I can think of many, many adjectives to describe AG jeans. "Well-made" is not one of them.

2. monkey dog

monkey dog Member

My guess is that you will be much happier with the jeans you get at nordstrom or bloomingales. The earnest sewns are a great recommendation but I would recommend you pick up a pair of diesels over any raw denim recommendations made in this thread.

Honesty, look at the WAYWT threads and ask yourself if you really want to look like alot of those people.

3. whacked

whacked Well-Known Member

My guess is that you will be much happier with the jeans you get at nordstrom or bloomingales. The earnest sewns are a great recommendation but I would recommend you pick up a pair of diesels over any raw denim recommendations made in this thread.

Honesty, look at the WAYWT threads and ask yourself if you really want to look like alot of those people.

Funny, but I gotta ask: what do YOU look like? Care to post some pics?

4. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Well-Known Member

Thats your opinion but he might try them and like them. They are extremly well made.. Plus comfortable.

lol