1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Jean Shop "Signature" briefcase (price drop!)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by pdsf, Oct 6, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdsf

pdsf Well-Known Member

This has never been used. I was going to use it for work but now I think the Filson 257 might be more appropriate for the environment (hospital floor....). The only "defect" is a cut on the surface layer of the leather on the underside of a handle - it only involves the surface layer and the leather is thick so it will not cause any structural or weight bearing problem. Based on my experience as a leather worker, it will not go deeper either, and since it's on the underside, it's not noticeable. A lot of cowhides actually have this type of cut but you'd never know it if a bag has lining. According to research, Jean Shop washes the leather so it has a slightly aged appearance. It has two-way RiRi zippers - nice!

Link with more photos and measurements: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/jean-shop-signature-briefcase/3352190

From the Jean Shop site showing an aged version: http://worldjeanshop.com/signature-briefcase/

Price represents >50% off retail and includes shipping to contiguous US locations and PP fees.

US$350>300>270>240

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.