• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Online Stores Proxy Service ZenMarket.jp - Official Affiliate Vendor

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
Just wanted to echo everyone's satisfaction with Zenmarket's services. Their communication is prompt and I've never had an issue with my orders through their services. Since using Zenmarket, I've gotten alot of sought-after pieces in quality condition that would have otherwise been more expensive to get a hold of in the US. Thanks Zenmarket for fueling my clothing addiction but more importantly, for creating a channel to spread Japan's ethos of quality-made products and world-class professionalism.

Now about my watchlist..

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I strongly recommand Zenmarket.
I've had a very pleasant buying experience with them recently. Order a Sasquatchfabrix jacket as well as a Denim jacket last week.
The order was shipped on Saturday, received it in France on Wednesday ( the Japanese Post is something else ) through EMS.
Everything was perfectly packed with some bubble papers on top of it.
Zenmarket service quality is top notch, I received answers in less than an hour every single time.

Thank you very much Zenmarket, I definitely have a lot of orders to make through you!
Dear wakazuki,

Thank you very much for the kind words.

We are looking forward to bring you a lot more jackets, as well as other items that you wish for.

Best regards,
Zenmarket

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to echo everyone's satisfaction with Zenmarket's services. Their communication is prompt and I've never had an issue with my orders through their services. Since using Zenmarket, I've gotten alot of sought-after pieces in quality condition that would have otherwise been more expensive to get a hold of in the US. Thanks Zenmarket for fueling my clothing addiction but more importantly, for creating a channel to spread Japan's ethos of quality-made products and world-class professionalism.

Now about my watchlist..
Dear KamoteJoe,

Thank you for the review.

We are ourselves big fans and supporters of Japanese denim, and other clothes, so we are happy to hear this from you.
We hope more and more people will know about Japanese fashion, and make an order.
Because there are so much clothes that you cant get outside of Japan.

Concerning the watch-list, the malfunction was take care of.
Please, kindly confirm.

Best regards,
Zenmarket

applegreen

Reaction score
Do you have to pay for the insurance fee if you want to mark your package value down? If I'm willing to take the risk and leave it at 200000 yen when shipped by EMS, do I have to pay for the insurance on the entire cost of the item?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have to pay for the insurance fee if you want to mark your package value down? If I'm willing to take the risk and leave it at 200000 yen when shipped by EMS, do I have to pay for the insurance on the entire cost of the item?
Dear applegreen,

Thank you for the inquiry.

Yes, the insurance fee is necessary to pay when you mark the package down.
However, you seem to be mistaken that you need to pay entire cost.

In fact, you need to pay only 1-3% of the difference between actual and declared price if the parcel is less than 200000 yen, and 9% of the price if parcel is worth more than 200000 yen.

The reason, why we ask all our customer to pay this price, is because if the parcel is lost, the Post cant refund more than declared value.
But, with the help of ZenMarket insurance, you can receive full refund for the item.

Imagine if Post has lost a jacket worth 200000 yen, which you declared as 5000 yen.
The Post will only return you 5000 yen.

Thats why we ask to pay this small insurance fee.
Hope for your kind understanding.

applegreen

Reaction score
Thank you for the explanation. So if a package is worth 340000yen and I mark it down to 200000yen, do I pay 9% of 340000 (30600yen) or do I pay 9% of 140000 (12600)?

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the explanation. So if a package is worth 340000yen and I mark it down to 200000yen, do I pay 9% of 340000 (30600yen) or do I pay 9% of 140000 (12600)?
The point is, whether you mark it below 200000, or not.

If it costs more than 200000, and you mark it lower, but still over 200000 yen, insurance fee is only 1-3% of the difference between actual and declared price.
For example, in the case you have provided,it will be maximum 4200 yen. (Whether is 1 or 3% depends on the country of destination, shipping method etc.)

But if parcel worth more than 200000 yen ,and you mark it lower than 200000 yen, than you have to pay 9% of the enitre price.

To avoid such situation, we recommend to separate parcels, mark them over 200000 yen, or use UPS or FEDEX (in case you use UPS or FEDEX insurance becomes small again, even if the price is more than 200000).

Sorry for complicated explanation, I hope that you have understood it, and sorry if it was not good.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dear guys,

Please, feel free to ask us if you wish us to write article about some specific shop/website etc.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dear guys,

Please, feel free to ask us if you wish us to write article about some specific shop/website etc.

Are there any shops that have a good selection of Superior Labor clothing rather than just bags, hats and socks?

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I requested a block for an item to be lifted and it got denied, why would that be? It's too late now but why would that be

flowcharts

Reaction score
I've never had trouble getting blocks lifted for sellers with bad feedback ratios when it's based on fairly small sample size. The one time I wasn't able to get something unblocked was from jumble store's y! ID--I guess zenmarket had a bad experience with them in the past (didn't really dig into it any further, but it makes me wonder how many bad transactions before zenmarket permanently blocks a seller like that).

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So I requested a block for an item to be lifted and it got denied, why would that be? It's too late now but why would that be
When seller is not trustworthy, we are very sorry, but have to deny the unblock request.

Hope for your kind understanding.

SteezNuts

Reaction score
There's an item I want but I want to know the model number. Not sure if you do this but can you guys ask the store for me? I sent a PM and used your contact form and I got no reply from you.

zenmarket

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
There's an item I want but I want to know the model number. Not sure if you do this but can you guys ask the store for me? I sent a PM and used your contact form and I got no reply from you.
Sorry for the delay.

We answered you in the PM.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads